Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Divorced in Texas in 1982 my ex spouse lives in Missouri in…

Customer Question
Divorced in Texas in...

Divorced in Texas in 1982 my ex spouse lives in Missouri in 1989 Missouri started garnishing my wages then october 2004 texas took over my payments then in 2017 missouri started garnshing my social security checks for the same child the childs age is 35

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

She lives in missouri i live in texas the divorce was from Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/6/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question of us regarding this issue?