Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Can a domestic violence judgemant be overturned with

Customer Question
Can a domestic violence...

Can a domestic violence judgemant be overturned with evidence that conterdicts everything presented at trial

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Flordia the husband felt afraid of wife no prior police involvement in last 23 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Had two first one took 20,000 and ran second one said it is a final judgement and nothing can be done

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes the judge did everything on hear say from the husband and refused to let wife any contact with three children since last march

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/6/2017
Family Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. When you say "domestic violence judgment" do you mean you were convicted after a trial in criminal court? If not, explain. If so, how long ago was your conviction? Finally, what is your question about this incident?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.