Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I want to sue Dcf for abuse of process. Violation of my

Customer Question
I want to sue...

I want to sue Dcf for abuse of process

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Violation of my first and 6 amendment rights

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Emotional abuse on a child against agency recommendations

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I do not have a lawyer on this matter

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/5/2017
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 10 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

I am sorry to hear about this matter. Please tell me:

1) What state is this in;

2) What happened; and

3) What are you asking here exactly, i.e. what is your question?