Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a 10 year old daughter that her mother is cheating on…

Customer Question
I have a 10...

I have a 10 year old daughter that her mother is cheating on me. We we

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

I am looking into getting custody papers made up for my 10yr old daughter. Her mother is cheating on me and I do not trust her. We where never married but she has lived with me for 12 years. What should I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am looking for shared physical and legal custody 50/50.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this issue?