Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a very serious issue now. My mother just passed away…

Customer Question
Hello i have a...

Hello i have a very serious issue now

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

My mother just passed away and my father has the money to bury her but he has demenshia and refuses to pay. and his bank wont even listen to us. we are in Dallas texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet we just made all of the burial arrangements and then got to this road block. And the funeral is supposed to be the 13th of October. so we dont know what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing i can think off for now. my father is 83 years old and believes that he can do things one minute and the next minute he is like a little child crying

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly

100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.