Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Guardianship. WA. It is for my sister who has dementia and…

Customer Question
guardianship Lawyer's Assistant: Family...

guardianship

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

WA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is for my sister who has dementia and needs to be placed in a ass living place

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/4/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us about this and what have you done so far?

Ely, Counselor at Law