Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My case is 20+yrs old. Trying to clean up my life. Child…

Customer Question
My case is 20+yrs...

My case is 20+yrs old. Trying to clean up my life. Child support to me is like a 500lb woman made to climb a mountain. Where do i start?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, your my first

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yea, that im so nervous just taking this step. Im already in tears. Ive been with my girls the entire time.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/4/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What have you done thus far? How much do you owe? What are your specific questions for us?