Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I CAN GET AN ANSWER AS TO WETHER I NEED A LAWYER, HOPING…

Customer Question
I AM HOPING I...

I AM HOPING I CAN GET AN ANSWER AS TO WETHER I NEED A LAWYER, HOPING NOT..IN MY DIVORCE DECREE, I NEVER RECEIVED MY RETIREMENT BENEFITS JUDGE ORDERED THEY BE PD. I SHOULD BE RECEIVING 50% I MAKE $380. A MONTH AND HAVE FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS, W/O MY SON'S HELP I WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT. AND, I CaN'T TAKE ANYMORE FROM HIM.

Lawyer's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

IS THIS SOMETHING S.S. OF. IN SPRINGFIELD, MA. CAN HANDLE, I HAVE HIS PENSION & FIN. SERV., INC. THAT HE HAD HANDED IN TO HIS LAWYER. MY LAWYER IS W/ DA OF. SO HE HAS BEEN NO HELP WHAT SO EVER. MY DAU. IS HIS POWER OF ATTY., HE HAS

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/5/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I am having trouble understanding your post.

Could you clarify?

Is this an Order for his Social Security benefits?

Thank you for your cooperation.