Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have received a stipulated order for child support

Customer Question
I have received a...

I have received a stipulated order for child support modification and do not agree with it, what form or forms do I need to fill out now

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wyoming

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No because I have been handling this myself

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, is this costly?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Family Lawyer: JD 1992, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

While waiting for a response, please do not keep asking questions, such as "Are you there", etc. since that can erase whatever I am writing and also interrupts the thought process. I will be back with you as soon as I can do any research necessary, formulate a response, and type it in.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Is that all you received so far was a stipulated order? No Motion to Modify Child Support or anything like that?

no I have received the motion to modify child support I agreed to the order to change it I sent in my financial affidavit then I received this stipulated order and I don't agree with what it reads