Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How does it take for a hair follicle test to come back?

Customer Question
How long does it...

How long does it take for a hair follicle test to come back?

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas. Harris County

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. Everyone wants too much money and I can’t afford a $175 hourly rate.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have not been charged with anything criminally. No prior cps convictions. And I have two other children that the case does not involve

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

It can take anywhere from 24 hours (expedited) to 5 days.

Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I need legal advice. But I can’t afford what lawyers are asking for an hourly rate for even just a consultation

You asked how long the test takes, which I answered. did you have another question?