Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a problem, my daughter lives in Utah, she rents out a…

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem, my daughter lives in Utah, she rents out a mother in law apartment, they are facing troubles with CPS now they got a judge to allow them in every part of the house including the rented out mother in law apartment. The tenant went off because of 4th amendment rights being violated, because he went off they are now stating her wife whom has another child might have to move.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Utah

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, house is unclean, husbband has epalepsy so they want to limit his sitting time, poor finances, its an array of things that just keep adding up higher and higher

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/4/2017
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Ely, Counselor at Law