Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
Have questions about florida divorce with spouse out of
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
have questions about florida divorce with spouse out of state … read more
I need help on how to go about getting divorce in Missouri.
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
I need help on how to go about getting divorce in Missouri. What are my rights as a parent if kids are involved? … read more
I have a question regarding my name change. I want to remove
Jessica B
Jessica B, Juris Doctor
Hi there, I have a question regarding my name change. I want to remove my last name from my name. Please advise what is the process, how long it take and the amount it costs approximately? Thank you i… read more
I live in Richmond,....I need a Family court Judge to give
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Juris Doctor
I live in Richmond,Virginia....I need a Family court Judge to give me a Delayed Birth Certificate for my father who is 91 years old I have did so leg work, I have his Driver Lic. record, School record… read more
How do I finalize this divorce right now. Kansas. Too
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
How do I finalize this divorce right now JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: Kansas JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet? Customer: Nope … read more
Can you tell me what forms I need to simply begin the
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Can you tell me what forms I need to simply begin the process of divorce in the state of Fl. To just file. I don't think I need it all done in one shot.… read more
This is for a FL divorce lawyer who is experienced with the
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Hi, this is for a FL divorce lawyer who is experienced with the paperwork required for Uncontested divorce with no children or property.I am helping my brother and his ex wife fill out the required fo… read more
This inquiry if for a FL lawyer experienced with Uncontested
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Hello. This inquiry if for a FL lawyer experienced with Uncontested divorces with children and child support. My friend is going to be filing pro-se. He will have an Uncontested divorce involving 1 ch… read more
I live in Missouri. Specifically St. Louis county. Am I able
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I live in Missouri. Specifically St. Louis county. Am I able to file for an annulment in my state/city? Thank you.… read more
I live in the state of Georgia and I am in the process of
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
Hello Good afternoon, I live in the state of Georgia and I am in the process of filing for a divorce. Initially my husband agreed to the divorce but has been procrastinating for the past six month in … read more
I want to change my name to my original birth name which is
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
I want to change my name to my original birth name which is on my birth certificate. For example my current name is***** but my original birth name is***** dropped the last 2 letters when i became a U… read more
I filed divorce and Joint child custody in St Louis,
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I filed for a divorce and Joint child custody in St Louis, Missouri County Court. My wife then filed an answer to my petition for dissolution and such, then today they filed a request for transfer by … read more
I have to file an MSA for my divorce. OR at least I believe
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
I have to file an MSA for my divorce. OR at least I believe I will need one of these documents. I was advised that I could also file a Stipulation for judgment. I have a house that we are keeping join… read more
how do i settle the divorce without a lawyer we have discussed
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
how do i settle the divorce without a lawyer? we have discussed it and settled all property issues and have no children. we just dont want to spend much money. we just dont know how to get the paperwo… read more
In Missouri, lesbian couple with each giving birth to a child.
SC Law Attorney
SC Law Attorney, Attorney
In Missouri, lesbian couple with each giving birth to a child. Each mother adopts the other's baby.Supposedly, this is illegal in Missouri, but a judge signed off on it. One of the mothers is now dece… read more
Me and my wife want to get a no fault divorce.We have no kids,no
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Me and my wife want to get a no fault divorce.We have no kids,no property,no debts I have a divorce kit.I need to know which for to use .The book gives somewhat of an idea on what forms to use.I need … read more
changing my childs last name with no fathers name on birth
JaxLaw
JaxLaw, Associate Attorney
changing my childs last name with no fathers name on birth certif i wont to change it to my last name… read more
I recently filed for a uncontested divorce in Lamar, Mo. I
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
I recently filed for a uncontested divorce in Lamar, Mo. I recently got a call before I filed for the divorce from my husband since I didn't know where he was incarcerated, he agreed on signing the di… read more