Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I came from other country where I was sexually,

Customer Question
I came from other country...
I came from other country where I was sexually , phisical,emotional abused by my older brother ( he seven years older then i). It's started since I remember myself until I left our house at 15 years old .i was kept in secret all this hell . I started to talk about that couple month ago , all it has bad consequences on my life . I know he never stop his pedophiliy addiction . Now he lives with his wife and 2 sons in Philadelphia . I want to confront with him , I want him plea guilty , I wan to stop him .Please tell me what can I do. Thank you
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/3/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to speak with a therapist about your issues to help you cope with the situation. You can use this link to find therapists in your area. Then use this link to verify the therapist's license.

Unfortunately, since this issue happened in another country, there is nothing that can be done in this country to hold him account for his actions years ago.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.

Is it anyway I can do to report him in case to protect another kids in USA?
Is it anything

You can file a report to your local Police Station. You can also file report with the Department of Human Services.

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.