Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am on SSI. My husband as taken up with an 18- year old. We…

Customer Question
I am on SSI...

I am on SSI. My husband as taken up with an 18- year old. We have been married 7 1/2 months. we own nothing. we have no children.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of right now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/2/2017
Family Lawyer: JD 1992, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

Please do not keep asking questions, ask "Are you there", etc. since that can erase whatever I am writing and also interrupts the thought process. I will be back with you as soon as I can do any research necessary, formulate a response, and type it in.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Is there a specific question with which I can assist?

okay
Sorry but thanks anyway

I'm sorry, I don't understand. DO you have a question you would like for me to assist with?