Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My wife and I own our home in Arizona. Last July I hired law…

Customer Question
My wife and I...

My wife and I own our home in Arizona. Last July I hired law firm to file conservator ship application in Arizona the process is on hold and can not move forward if we remain in Texas. We are now in Texas with our son in Houston. May I make new application for guardianship not including conservator in Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not in Texas.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/2/2017
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Is this for your son?