Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Looking for a pro bono or a reduced fee's lawyer. Lacrosse…

Customer Question
Looking for a pro...

Looking for a pro bono or a reduced fee's lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Lacrosse wi

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, court has been set for the 26th of October, and it is a child custody case

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Mom passed away and grandparents will not give up my daughter and they have a lawyer and I can not afford all in one payment

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/2/2017
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 10 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you. Can you tell me a bit more of about the situation.