Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What is the cost for this service. Texas

Customer Question
What is the cost...

What is the cost for this service

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Family Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/2/2017
Family Lawyer: Longhorn Lawyer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Longhorn Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you might experience some delays while I work with several customers at the same time, or I am preparing a response to you. Please do not click Opt Out expecting a faster response. This results in more delays while waiting for another Expert. I assure you I will help you in due time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Do you still require information on the cost of this service? If so, we should not continue until you are clear on that and you are ready to move forward.