Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How to stop a illegal trial

Customer Question
how to stop a illegal trial
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/2/2017
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 10 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

H​ello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you. Can you provide a little bit more background so that I can answer your question.

this is a cps case were the judge dismissed 4 of the kids and not one there were 5 kids involved but i basically asked the judge to dismiss the case and he signed off on it but it looks fishy because i seen other order signed and it is not the same signature i asked him to dismiss it due to tx state code 262.201 b and then violating the 4th and 14th amendement
i ask for jury trial for the one and they said no and now im not perpared or anything i wnt to file a writ of mandamis but i need help making it official
You still there
Family Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

I am a different Attorney. The Attorney that was working with you opted out. If the Judge dismissed the case the case should be dismissed. Do you have a copy of the other order?

Are you online with me?

but for one of the kids he did not dismiss and his signature is different on my order than other orders i have
im in a meeting now

So the case may be open as far as one child is concerned. Was it the same Judge that signed both orders? Are you able to respond to my question?