Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I live in Albuquerque, NM My wife is in Ghana, I am 64 years…

Customer Question
I live in Albuquerque...

I live in Albuquerque, NM My wife is in Ghana, I am 64 years old and need her here, how do I make it happen???

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet, I was waiting to talk to you

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There are circumstances related to this situation. I need to pay a years rent in advance for her (in the process now) and she has 2 children that I will adopt and bring over later....

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am in New Mexico

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/2/2017
Family Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

I'm sorry to have to ask this question, but is this someone you've ever met in person?

Did you still need help with this?