Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a friend who is dating her half brother. They didn’t…

Customer Question
I have a friend who...
I have a friend who is dating her half brother. They didn’t know they were siblings until after the fact and by then they were already in love so they want to eventually have kids but they know they can’t have kids with each other so they were wondering if they could get an egg donor and use his sperm but she carries the baby?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Legally thats possible if they want to do this, it would resolve any genetic problems.Overall this is doable if they can find the egg donor.It would not be a problem with genetics or legally here.They would be free to do this when they think the time is right.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.