Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Where are you located? We are in Pennsylvania allentwon. The…

Customer Question
Where are you located...

Where are you located? We are in Pennsylvania allentwon

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes the original business was bought with the credit cards money of two out of three children and the father's but the third child under whose name the original hotel was bought is now refusing to give shares to father and remaining two children because he has now approval from Holiday Inn to convert it tro Holiday Inn

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

It is in Pennsylvania and it all started after the current owner the third child received approval from Holiday Inn to convert. Father has bank transactions to prove that he gve him money

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
10/1/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Were there any written contracts with the third son that this would be money subject to reimbursement or that he would provide shares for their assistance or that this was a loan?