Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I just recently went to court and represented myself against…

Customer Question
I just recently went...

I just recently went to court and represented myself against a lawyer. I feel his lawyer is trying to pull a fast one. he use to get every weekend thursday at 7pm to Sunday at 7 pm. I got her from Sunday at 7pm to Thrusday at 7 pm. during court the judge agreed I should get a weekend with our daughter the 3rd weekend of the month and in return he gets Wed. at 7 pm to Sunday at 7 pm. She is telling me on the week I get her for the weekend I still have to drop her off on wed. at 7pm and pick her up Friday at 7pm. The Judge did not state this I felt as tho I would get her that whole week and weekend. I want to know how I can get verification from the judge on this matter as it would change the number of days each parent gets and would effect the primary parent which the judge said wasnt changing.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I did before the court hearing in a consultation but it was the Friday before court and he could only give me advice on how to handle the case during the hearing.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think that is the main issue I need help with.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. How was drop off and pick up done previously?