Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have 5 kids with my ex husband he is forcing me to go to…

Customer Question
I have 5 kids...

I have 5 kids with my ex husband he is forcing me to go to an in patient rehab and if I don't go and complete he will not let me see or speak with my children

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We have joint custody I was his sponsor for his immagration

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/30/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Did the Court order you to go to inpatient rehab as a condition of the joint custody order?

Thank you for your cooperation.