Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Need to file objection to child support order as well as

Customer Question
filing jurisdiction. JA: Because family law...
Need to file objection to child support order as well as filing jurisdiction.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes also how can I go back and change child modification and judicial misconduct and or discrimination against rights
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/29/2017
Family Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Michael Bradley

when was the child support order entered?

what do you mean by filing jurisdiction?

Sept. 20th
I saw that men have been getting out of child support for several reasons one being that they can not be held liable without paternity established or volunteering payments due to first amendment rights.. that being said as a mother i can not very well do that however i wonder if i can claim jurisdiction over my kids since my ex hasnt had a paternity test. And yes he will get one. My goal isnt to establish paternity but instead keep him tied up in court as long as i can as a pro se. I know that sounds like im a terrible person for suggesting it but he lied and took my kids as a control tactic i have been huniliated by the courts and didnt have any rights in court the judge yelled at me several times and the othed lawyer bullied me until i could no longer speak just cry uncontrollably which made the judge even more angry. I had all documents to pdove my innocence as well as prove domestic violence, sexual abuse, financial cobtrol, mental and emotional abuse and abandonment from my ex. I never in my wildest dreams thought it would be possibke for him to win. Im a soccer mom. I had all the kids i was gymnastics instructor volleyball and baseball coach and preschool teacher. But not only did judge take my kids he also said i coukdnt see thdn anymore or return home. I lost everything, my children lost everything and had to move half way across country new people, tiny dirty apt and i went fron the longest i was away from them being 2 days to now i havent seen them since christmas. The 118k he owed was wiped to zero and now i am in arrears for 4k.
Ely, Counselor at Law