Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

California divorce law? CA. The question is in regard to…

Customer Question
California divorce law? Lawyer's...

California divorce law?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The question is in regard to filing documents... and disclosures with a MSA

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/28/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a California licensed attorney admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions do you have? Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

hello
Is this a chat?

Yes it is. But you can request a phone call for $59 if you would like. It's optional:-)

Hi, are you still there?