Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Does the father of my childern need to know our addrees to…

Customer Question
Does the father of...

Does the father of my childern need to know our addrees to our new house seeing we where never married?

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No i really dont have the money for one

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He is damanding to know everything about our lives like there school and my job yes he pays child support but he doesnt live in the same state. Also he has took off for two days with our son until i found him hiding.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/28/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

No if there are no court orders here giving him custody/visitation then you have sole custody and you decide who to give you contact information here too.Legally you say nothing and not much he can do here.

Thanks again for the chance to help and

I wish you the best.

Thanks for rating 5 stars.