Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My babys father does not pay child support of any kind do I…

Customer Question
My babys father does...

My babys father does not pay child support of any kind do I still have to let him have visitation I pay for her sitter, health insurance food and clothes

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No cant afford one

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We had wrote up agreement which we both signed and had it notorized where he paid 640.00 a month and had her every other weekend I have kept up with my part but he has not

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/28/2017
Family Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

Just to confirm, there is no court order for custody and visitation in place?