Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Tina I believe I asked you a question about my mother and…

Customer Question
Tina I believe I asked...
Tina I believe I asked you a question about my mother and her divorce situation, I had a quick question about her going through this divorce and possession of her vehicle, her husband wants her car that she's living out of basically (besideds my home) and I was wondering if the law can take it before divorce is final ?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/27/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Can you tell me more and whats state it is in and your question again, thanks.

Ely, Counselor at Law