Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Since the MOU was adopted into court, how can they set a…

Customer Question
Since the MOU was adopted...
Since the MOU was adopted into court, how can they set a hearing? what was adopted into court from the hearing replace the MOU ? and I notice on the court transcript Order RE: Stipulated Parenting plan what does that mean? thank you for answering all my questions!
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/27/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

I appears the other party here is trying to modify the mediated MOU from your divorce.They are trying to change something in the parenting plan, custody, visitation or support are the most likely.It should state in the proposed MOU what exactly they are trying to do and how that would affect you.You are able to respond here and contest it if necessary.

I appreciate the chance to help you again.Thanks and thanks for rating when we are done.