Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Can I file a lawsuit for my first divorce attorney for

Customer Question
Can I file a...

Can I file a lawsuit for my first divorce attorney for cruel, mental , treatment..also in the court house he yells I don't need this shit I quit. this was a basic divorce...clean..alimony , quadro....no other assets no child support.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ct. I \

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not about lawsuit. I attained another lawyer and she Is great

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes ...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/26/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You can sue here for legal malpractice for his mistreatment and professional negligence of your case. I woudl also file a bar complaint here too.

File here

https://www.jud.ct.gov/webforms/forms/gc006.pdf

Malpractice lawyer if you want to sue for damages.

https://www.justia.com/lawyers/legal-ethics-malpractice/connecticut

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer