Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I was married inLouis Missouri or 1974 I'm not sure. I left

I was married in*****Louis Missouri...
I was married in*****Louis Missouri or 1974 I'm not sure. I left the state six months after our wedding because she had an affair with my neighbor I was told we will give it a divorce I never received the divorce papers what do I do I have no idea how to get a hold of her or if she's even alive and they want to get married now
9/25/2017
Loren, Lawyer
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.
I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.
I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.
Loren, Lawyer

On 9/27/1975 i was married to a Krista J*** C****. Her mother was Mary C**** and her sister was Karen C**** her father was Dick or Richard C****. My name was Louis H**** my brother was Daniel H**** and best man was Eduardo B******. The marriage broke up in 6 months as per her cheating on me with my next door neighbor and I never went back to St Louis and don't know whether the marriage was annulled or what happened I was young and in the Navy. Now with the woman of 50 years of my life we like to get married we were married in a Catholic Church on the southside of St Louis

Phone call session started
Loren, Lawyer