Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I lived in Monterey Tn in a cottage I put over $15,000. in…

Customer Question
I lived in Monterey...

I lived in Monterey Tn in a cottage I put over $15,000. in to the cottage. I was evicted from the property with in 3 days. I am a senior citizen. I lived there for 5 years with no problems. Doris Farley phone is 1(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/25/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

I would like to talk to some on the phone

Great thanks! Go ahead and click accept when prompted.

Ely, Counselor at Law