Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Dispute child support dept. Divorce was in indiana support

Customer Question
Dispute child support dept JA: Because...
Dispute child support dept
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Divorce was in indiana support order is from cook county il
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thre is acourt record llake co indiana changing custodyof my son to grandparents
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/24/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Ely, Counselor at Law