Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I went to court and was granted permanent guardianship. Az.

Customer Question
I went to court...

I went to court and was granted permanent guardianship.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Az.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No didn't need to the judge said I needed to bring in the permanent guardian and conservatorship papers and he will sign them

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just need to know on looking up on the internet which form do I need to print out for him.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Of a minor or an adult? The clerk of court did not help you with the forms?