Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am in California and looking to inquire about Divorce. I…

Customer Question
I am in California...

I am in California and looking to inquire about Divorce. I have not spoken to an attorney yet. I have no children

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California, San Luis Obispo County

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No children. Wife is pressing for divorce. she has recently (through her business) brought home a Wolf Hybrid to foster that has bit me several times and broke skin twice. She has cheated on me.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/23/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this issue?