Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I would like help in filling out my papers for emancipation.

Customer Question
I would like help...

I would like help in filling out my papers for emancipation

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I live in American American Fork Utah

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have reached out to lawyers today but I have not heard back. I had been going to my aunt with my questions (she works in the law) but she has said she doesnt want to aid me so it doesnt look like she is choosing sides

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think that is all. My parents have said a legal gaurdian isnt allowed so my options are to live at home, go into states custody, or be emancipated. They will sign for the emancipation to go through and my mother has said she will explain to the courts why I can not live at home

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/22/2017
Family Lawyer: Longhorn Lawyer, Lawyer replied 12 months ago
Longhorn Lawyer

Are you here looking for a lawyer to represent you or are you looking for information will the completion of the filing forms and the filing of the case?

I would like help completing the forms and I have a few questions as well
Hello?