Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

If I won custody and stated when I move I want 1000 a month…

Customer Question
If I won custody...

If I won custody and stated when I move I want 1000 a month and vehicle registration paid as prayed for granted can she still stop him from coming also went hpd and they didn't want to enforce it for me I asked them cause she has set me up twice for me to hit her and for her adulter to try and fight also threatened me today only records reaction not cause

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I was not trying to do anything except fix and now get away

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ok I should see him tom hopfuly

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 12 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.