Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DIVORCE/SEPARATION, SPOUSAL SUPPORT.

Customer Question
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DIVORCE/SEPARATION...

HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DIVORCE/SEPARATION, SPOUSAL SUPPORT

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

SORRY. DUNCANVILLE, TX 75116

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO. JUST NOW SEEKING ONE.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

BEEN SEPARATED 2 MONTHS. 74 YRS OLD WITH MANY MEDICAL FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/21/2017
Family Lawyer: JD 1992, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?