Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Was just wondering why it cost so much and what does the…

Customer Question
Was just wondering why...

Was just wondering why it cost so much and what does the cost cover

Lawyer's Assistant: I don't think it's expensive. If you visited the Family Lawyer face to face, they would charge you a lot more than this. And, they don't offer a money back guarantee like we do.

So bye me doing this on line is it filed with the court and do I still have to go to court to be devorced

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Maine

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to be divorced we have nothing together besides one kid i don't want anything from him

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/21/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Why what cost so much? This site? We do not understand what you are talking about, please explain.

by me paying this cost and filling out the devorce papers is it filed with the court in maine
also does it mean that I am divorced once I pay online

Thank you for your reply.

You seem to have come here in error. We do not file any pleadings and do not represent anyone from this site. Perhaps you have gotten us confused with some other site you visited, but that is not within the scope of our service at justanswer.com