Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Looking for a template for motion to reconsider - family…

Looking for a template...

Looking for a template for motion to reconsider - family court

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

South carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

No, I want to do a motion to reconsider to a judge on his ruling of an Order

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of, thanks

9/20/2017
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

SC does not have a proforma template for such motions;

here is what should be contained in a motion for reconsideration

This can be done on pleading paper (most personal computers have a template for court pleading paper).

This discusses the various family topics that may justify reconsideration

Sample motion

#1

#2

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer
Thank you!
LegalGems
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer