Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Judge refused to make opposing attorney provide financial…

Customer Question
Judge refused to make...

Judge refused to make opposing attorney provide financial docs needed for denovo hearing for 300,000.00 for spousal support . court and hearing officer ignored the wifes forensic accountants report confirming husbands under reporting income since 2012 to avoid paying correct support

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

The court wont release my annuity income to hire an attorney even for an appeal.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We have a 8 million dollar marital estate and the judge has been favoring my husband and his attorney and ignoring my motions evento prevent dissipation of a 500,000.00 IRA my husband depleted during litigation and they just left him off the hook for the 300,000.00 owed to me in back support, they have entered an unconsionable settlement and refuse to release my own annuity money to hire an attorney to appeal the settlement.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/20/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this, as you are already in the process of appealing, which is what you need to do?