Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have some questions, I am in the state of Idaho, No. This…

Customer Question
I have some questions ...

I have some questions

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

I am in the state of Idaho

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. This isn't about me. It's about my boyfriend. He's trying to get his children back

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. Do I have to pay to talk to a lawyer on this site?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/20/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.