Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I found bank information and other info that my husband has.

Customer Question
I found bank information...

I found bank information and other info that my husband has. How do I find out what this is

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I don't know what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that he's been buying gold & silver and keeping cash from me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

What is your legal question please?

How do I find his bank information or what should I do?
if he has other addresses? How much is this costing me, because I have no money. I can afford the $5, but that is all. If it's more than that I have to logoff

Unfortunately only the person's name on the account is entitled to access that account.

In CO, marital property is that property which is acquired during the marriage, except for by gift/inheritance.

You would need to contact customer service as I don't have information to your account.

ww2.justanswer.com/help

they should be able to assist you.