Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I a considering filing for divorce, how does it take we have…

Customer Question
I a considering filing...

I a considering filing for divorce, how long does it take we have 2 children one in college and one 14 we have been married 27 years I have been a stay home mom for 21 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Over the phone

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Family Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Is your spouse in agreement with all issues? (Custody, support, property distribution, alimony, etc...)?

By the way, you may get a phone call offer. This is system generated, and at this point I don't know enough about your situation to know if I can assist you. Decline the offer if it comes up and we can continue in this chat function.