Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am being told that several people hacked my identity and…

Customer Question
I am being told...

I am being told that several people hacked my identity and used my biological information to knock up women> which does not make sense at all because I am usually not irresponsible I am gay and very busy not very promiscuous

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

What about retaliation abuse fraud negligence a lot of things have happened to me honestly A LOT I dont even know what to tell them or unsere unsure

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My phone is blocked because I blocked it I got tired of having my private information accessed by people who were defending the person agaisnt whom I was filing a complaint also keeping me from being employed

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/20/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Stealing your DNA, more particularly your sperm, to impregnate someone is highly unusual and actually generally unlikely because of the condition under which the sperm has to be taken and preserved to even be effective to impregnate an egg.

Before you make these claims, if you know the woman who was impregnated, you need to file a paternity claim against her in court and get the court to order a DNA test. Then from that point you can pursue whoever did this to you.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.