Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Is it legal for my grandson which at present living with her…

Customer Question
Is it legal for...

Is it legal for my grandson which at present living with her boy friend he has 2 boys. My grandson does not have a room 8 years 9ld sleeping on couch

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Va

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Getting a case against mom i just wanted to know if its legal he has no toys he has no where to put nothing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The boy friend is obitual offender grand son is very un happy

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Family Lawyer: lawyerJ, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
lawyerJ
lawyerJ, Lawyer

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm a licensed attorney. I'm reviewing your question and will respond shortly. Please note, all information is provided for educational purposes only.

Just so I'm clear on the facts of the case, are you the maternal or paternal grandparent? Also, are you looking to help the father seek custody, or are you interested in seeking custody yourself?