Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My brother was married. They divorced. Question......is my…

Customer Question
My brother was married...

My brother was married. They divorced. Question......is my children still their aunt and am I no longer her sister in law?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean?

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

Nothing.......is my children still considered to be a nice to her....and is she still considered to be their aunt.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/19/2017
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I want to make sure I understand. The aunt in question, they are the sister of mom or dad?