Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

The father of my child was separated from his wife during…

Customer Question
The father of my child...
The father of my child was separated from his wife during the time we were living together, but is now back with his wife. His wife has wish death upon my son and will not let there daughter meet my son. He use to visit his son on Fridays, but for the last 2 months he has been estranged from his sons life. When attempting to communicate with regarding visiting he never would give me a date and time. He works all the time, and has made no support payment for my son. He has been to prison and recently was arrested for drug possession and given several years of probation which he just completed in 2016. I don't trust his wife with my son. My son is still a baby 15 months old and cannot communicate when someone hurts him. According to my ex she like to drink on a daily basis and fight and have screaming sessions with him in the presence of his daughter. I have a recording of that he showed me. At this time I want to know what I need in order to get primary custody and have visits supervised by me or by court at least until my son is able to communicate if someone is hurting him. Is this possibleand what do I need.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer
I am sorry to hear this. Are you married to the father? Has paternity been established? Also what state is this please?