Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Separated from wife, can doctor refuse to give me her

Customer Question
Separated from wife, can...

Separated from wife, can doctor refuse to give me her medical info. Doctor says yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not sure of your question, but as far as i know nothing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She was remove from our household by By one of my daughters and has refused me all contact we her .She told me they were going on vacation. That was 18 months ago Tried many times to connect my wife of 59 years.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Family Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Is your wife mentally competent? When you say separated, you mean that you're intentionally living apart due to agreed upon separation?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?