Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

We believe that our daughter is doing heroin our

Customer Question
We believe that our...

We believe that our daughter is doing heroin our granddaughter is 10 yrs old and lives with her mother in our rental house. I'm afraid of what will happen one of these times when our daughter gets messed up or starts going through withdrawl because she can't get her fix. We don't want our granddaughter subject to this environment. What can we do to get our granddaughter a better life?

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of at this moment

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/18/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Do you have evidence of this?